Sunday, November 27, 2005

Learning to Trust

God's been teaching me to trust Him. Not by Him saying, "See, you should have trusted me," when I don't and then something happens and I realize I should have. Really nothing has happened, well, perhaps a few things. With my desire to trust and, by His grace, knowledge that I will praise Him no matter the circumstance, He is ever so gently and ever so intelligently teachig me to trust Him. I could be a fool and get mad and turn from Him and take things into my own hands, oh how small and clumsy they are to God's sovereign hands! By His grace, I will praise Him still... Yes, I will praise Him still...

God is good. God is gracious. He sacrificed His Son for me while I was yet a sinner. There is no greater thing than to be saved by the grace of God for the glory of God.

"But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all your works." Psalm 73:28

No comments: